Chalk Talk 1: Deploying Edge, Fog and Cloud Computing for Industry
• How do edge, fog, and cloud computing converge?
• How do edge, fog and cloud computing impact predictive maintenance?
• What capabilities are enabled or enhanced through the use of edge computing?
• What is the biggest paradigm shift to manufacturing operations as a result of edge computing?
Chalk Talk 2: Practical Use of 3D Printing Technologies and Robotics for Repairs and Maintenance
• Assessing the potential of ‘repair bots’ and 3D printing technologies to manage repairs
• Fast-tracking rapid repair services with 3D and robotics technologies
• Managing material wastage, complex and restrictive design, and limited availability of skilled labour
Chalk Talk 3: Robot Skill Transfer from Simulation to Real World Deployment in Manufacturing Industries and Warehouses
Chalk Talk 4: The Application of Big Data for Smart Manufacturing
• Dynamics of Big Data analytics and AI to edge computing in smart factories